It seems that just about every day, I hear that question: What is life coaching? When you look up life coach on Google, this is what you’ll see, “a person who counsels and encourages clients on matters having to do with careers or personal challenges.”
This is only partially true. Life coaching is about encouragement, but life coaching is not counseling. The role of the life coach is not to “fix,” the client, but rather to guide them, and help them live the life they want to live, and be the best version of themselves possible.
The life coach is responsible for creating a safe space for their client. This means that the life coach will never judge their client, and will communicate with them from a place of love. Coaches are meant to guide and encourage their clients to reach new heights. They are going along for the ride with their client, as they evolve and live their dreams.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, I am offering life coaching sessions on my Services page at a discounted price. (I am also offering free mini-sessions – these are meant for you to experience what life coaching is like, before we hold a full session)
But in the meantime, here is my Benefits of Life Coaching list:
- Gain deeper love of the self. Working with a life coach can help you to gain more confidence, respect, and love for yourself. Accomplishing this is the first step to living the life you desire!
- Find your life purpose. Life coaches have a certain way of guiding you to where you truly want to be. With their assistance, you can discover your hidden talents, and start taking the steps necessary to achieve your destiny. Life coaches can also help you to take your current profession to the next level!
- Build better relationships. Receiving life coaching sessions will help you to open your heart up to love, thus building stronger connections with the people in your life.
- Strengthen your intuition and spirituality. If you are interested in connecting with the Divine, or simply looking to deepen your spirituality, life coaching can help you learn how. With the help of a life coach, you can figure out what spiritual beliefs are in best alignment with who you are.
- Define your values. Life coaches can help you to define the elements of your life that are most important to you. They can help you decipher what you want more of in your life, and what you want to let go of.
What do you think?
Could you benefit from receiving a life coaching session? How can you incorporate these main points into your daily life?
There is so much more that life coaching has to offer. It all depends on what you are hoping to gain from the experience. I hope you enjoyed my list of life coaching benefits! If you did, and feel like someone you know might as well, please share it. 🙂
Remember to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more daily guidance!